- Burns “green” – Clean alternative with no harmful chemicals
- Grab and go – Lightweight and simple to transport
- WiseFires’s leftover ash is a natural fertilizer-it nourishes the earth.
- Nonvolatile-no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Store in a cool, dry place to retain longer shelf life and better results
WiseFire is a great fire starter. Unlike similar products, WiseFire does not contain any harmful chemicals or vapors, making it a perfect choice for people, food and the environment. An ideal source of fuel for emergency preparedness and outdoor use. WiseFire is safe to store and has a 25 year shelf life and stores safely near food. It is easy to light and burns in wind, rain, sleet or snow.
- 1 Pouch: 3.2 oz
- 1 Gallon Bucket: 3 lbs
- 2 Gallon Bucket: 6.5 lbs
- 4 Gallon Bucket: 13.1 lbs
- Pack of 15 pouches: Boils 60 cups of water
- 1 Gallon: Boils 60 cups of water
- 2 Gallon: Boils 120 cups of water
- 4 Gallon: Boils 240 cups of water