Showing the single result
- SHIPS FREE
Kitchen Mill Grinder Electric – (SHIPS IN 1-4 WEEKS)$425.99
High-Powdered And Ready For Action
Our Kitchen Mill is our first high-powered and packed with a permanently lubricated 1000-watt motor, 2 filters and a cyclone cup. It produces up to 24 cups of natural, whole-grain flour in under 8 minutes. The patented stainless steel Micronetic milling chamber never gums, james, or glazes.
A Healthier Way To Mill
Burst grains, dried beans, and other legumes into fresh, nutritious flour. Instead of grinding, the Kitchen Mill uses a rotor and stator to burst wheat and legumes, keeping the nutritional value of the natural kernels intact.
About this item
- A HEALTHIER WAY TO MILL: Burst grains, dried beans, and other legumes into fresh & nutritious flour. Instead of grinding, The Kitchen Mill uses a surgical stainless-steel Micronetic milling chamber to produce the lowest starch damaged flour (loftiest bread) at the lowest temperature and the highest output in order to preserve nutrients.
- FAST OPERATION/EFFICIENT: Produces up to 24 cups of natural, whole-grain flour in under eight minutes! Milling with the Kitchen Mill is the most efficient way to produce flour from: grains, soy beans, rice, popcorn, beans, and legumes (including oily soybeans, high moisture rice, hard popcorn, etc).
- ADVANCED DURABLE DESIGN: The patented, stainless-steel, micronetic milling chamber never gums, jams, or glazes. The flour bin is see-through for production convenience. The mill was not designed for easy cleaning but as it turned out it is easier to clean of any of the other Mills on the market today. The Kitchen Mill also has the least harborage areas for bacteria.
- POWERFUL MOTOR/COMPACT: Burst grains with the most powerful grain mill on the market (1000 Watt commercial-grade motor). Additionally, the Kitchen Mill is the most compact (10”L x 7 3/4”H x 8 1/2”W) and lightest weight (8 lbs.) grain mill in the industry.
- Five Year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products – without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.