Showing all 2 results
MainStay Emergency Food Bar – 3,600 Total Calories – Pack of 9 Lemon-Flavored Survival Bars (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$39.99
Mainstay Emergency Drinking Water 4.225 oz – 60 Pack – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$94.99
Mainstay Emergency Food Rations And Water
Why Choose Mainstay?
Mainstay is an emergency food product unlike any other. Before it came into the picture, emergency food bars were only being made for short-term use. Survivor Industries changed all that when it created a great-tasting, non-thirst provoking product with an extraordinary five-year shelf life. Mainstay is specially formulated for land-based high stress situations. Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals, which allows a person to get their full nutrition in a challenging situation.
- Meets the US Coast Guard standards. Meets SOLAS 74/83 requirement
- Halal and Kosher Certified. High in Vitamins and Minerals.
- Non-Thirst Provoking. Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C).
- READY-TO-EAT: Each pack includes 9 delicious, 400-calorie emergency food bars (a 3-day supply). They require no cooking, water or heat to eat. Plus, their shortbread flavor is vanilla-sweet with a kiss of lemon. You wont believe you’re eating emergency rations!
- 5-YEAR SHELF-LIFE: Designed to last 5 years on the shelf under proper storage conditions, not exceeding temperatures as low as -40 F and as high as 300 F. Wrapped in advanced-polymer packaging influenced by U.S. Coast Guard rigorous standards (Resolution number MSC.218.82.). You can stash them in your bug-out bag, car, boat, RV or cabin.
- NO CHOLESTEROL OR PEANUT OIL: Each bar is enriched with critical vitamins and minerals (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Calcium & Iron). They’re Kosher, BHT & BHA-free. Adding Emergency Food Bars to your survival plan is a smart move for flexibility, taste, and nutrition.
- DESIGNED FOR CRISIS: Critical fuel during hurricanes, wildfires, floods or blackouts. Each pack is a 3-day emergency supply for 1 person. You may want or need more calories or nutrients per day. Each pack is designed to sustain life until rescue or more food is available. This may not be enough for optimal nutrition for an extended period of time.
- PRE-PORTIONED WHEN YOU’RE ON THE GO: Perfect for hiking, hunting, camping, backpacking, or fishing. And with 9 Emergency Food Bars per pack… you can break off a bar at a time and store the rest away for later. Or share your emergency rations with others.
About Our Water 30 Day Supply
- 5 year shelf-life
- No special storage required – can withstand temperatures from (-40°F to 210°F) (-40°C to 99°C
- No oxygen transfer (no chance of bacterial contamination)
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- Each case contains 60 (4.224 ounce) packs.