Showing all 3 results
NorQuin Golden Quinoa Pail – Kosher Certified, Non-GMO – 25 lbs Bucket – 252 Servings – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$112.99
NorQuin Tri-Color Quinoa – Great Blend of Golden, Red & Black Quinoa (5lb) – Kosher Certified, Non-GMO – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$40.99
NorQuin White Quinoa Pail – Kosher Certified, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO – 25 lbs Bucket – 252 Servings – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$112.99
NorQuin Emergency Food
Every day, we continue to innovate in order to provide you with nutritious, quality assured, gluten-free quinoa and quinoa ingredients.
NorQuin is a specialty grain and food processing company based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. Our story began in 1994, when our founder and a few like-minded friends began growing quinoa on the Canadian prairies.
We are one of the largest vertically-integrated producer of quinoa, working with care in the field all the way to your fork. We own our own quinoa facility and are powered by a suite of revolutionary agricultural technology that allows us to offer our products at unrivaled prices.
Every day, we continue to innovate in order to provide the world with nutritious, quality assured, non-GMO* quinoa and quinoa ingredients. Without a step in the supply chain overlooked, we’re lowering the cost of healthier and more nutritious foods.
NorQuin Golden Quinoa
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains trace minerals and vitamins
- Packed with antioxidants
- High in protein and fiber
- Has a low glycemic index relative to rice, wheat, and other grains
- Traceable to the field
- Substitute, bake, or mix it into any recipe (in all of its forms: flour, puffs, flakes)
- Non-GMO project certified
- Nutty Flavor & Heartier Texture: NorQuin’s Golden Quinoa is different from white or red quinoa, with a nutty flavor & a heartier texture that’s more like rice than other quinoa. Whole grain option that’s a complete protein.
- Step Up Your Nutrition: Quinoa is one of the healthiest foods on Earth, an easy-to-prepare whole grain that’s heart healthy, & a good source of protein, iron, fiber magnesium, B vitamins, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E & antioxidants.
- Mix Up Your Diet: Quinoa can be used as hot cereal, hypoallergenic baby food. Try replacing rice, millet, or pasta with quinoa & mix with chia seeds or lentils for added protein.
- Countless Recipes: You can pair quinoa with a variety of healthy foods and it works great as a side dish. Quinoa is a healthy alternative for rice and pasta. Quinoa helps to satisfy hunger and keeps you full longer, helping you to stick to your healthy diet and not over eat or snack!
- Organic Alternative: Once you try this superfood, you’ll be clearing some pantry space for quinoa in your kitchen and be using it in multiple meals giving you and your family a healthy, filling, substitute to more traditional grain based foods.