Return & Refund Policy
*If the products in your order were clearly marked in the product title of shipment expectation and you cancel your order before the intended shipment date, a 6% of total order amount (including sales tax and shipping) will be deducted from refunds due to cancelled orders cancelled after 6 hours of your order to cover our cost of processing your payments inbound and outbound when orders are cancelled.
**Refunds to credit cards and PayPal accounts can take 7-10 business days (Monday – Friday,) sometimes longer depending on your bank/card issuer. Please communicate with us directly instead of contacting your credit card company to charge back your purchase as we’re happy to work with you on cancelling orders and processing refunds.
***Dented and open upon arrival products.
Damaged product is handled on an individual item basis, but things to look for might be:
- Are the materials spilling out?
- Is the damage cosmetic only? (Smudge in print or label tear etc.)
- Is the dent (cans only) creased or preventing cans from being stacked?
- Is the dent larger than a baseball? (Small dents can occur during shipping and are considered “Normal”)
- Are you missing parts due to damage?
Slight damage to the product does not necessarily mean a return is necessary. Below are examples of damaged products that will not compromise the product’s quality and shelf life:
· Collapsed Pails. Because of elevation changes during shipping, airtight pails occasionally arrive “collapsed”. This is unavoidable due to air pressure. If the pail remains collapsed, you can rest assured that the pail is air tight and perfectly sealed. However, if a collapsed pail slowly begins to expand, the seal may be compromised. Pails that arrive without having collapsed are air tight and perfectly sealed.
· Dented Cans. Occasionally scratches and dents happen, however they are usually cosmetic. If you are concerned, please contact us and we will conduct a visual inspection and let you know if the dent is cosmetic or needs to be replaced.
· Shipping Boxes. Boxes that are damaged during shipping do not typically compromise the product inside. Upon receipt of a damaged box, please open the box right away to make sure the product(s) remain sealed and airtight. If they are sealed and airtight, the product is perfectly good.
If you are uncomfortable with damaged product and are concerned that the damage is more than cosmetic, please contact us to discuss replacement options. You may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com – expected response times are within 1-2 business days.
****We do not price match pricing found on any other websites. We also do not apply coupons or discounts to orders already placed.
*****If an order is cancelled after it has been picked and packed, it is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
NO RETURNS CURRENTLY ALLOWED DUE TO COVID-19.
If you are dissatisfied with any product, please E-mail our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the shipment date to receive authorization and return instructions. Returns made without authorization may be refused. PLEASE DO NOT JUST SEND BACK TO THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE SHIPPING LABEL. RMA and Return Instructions will be supplied via email. RE-STOCKING FEES. We charge a 15% restock fee on products returned (in addition to the credit card processing fee deduction.) There will be a 25% restocking fee (in addition to the credit card processing fee deduction) for the return of bulk quantites (4 or more) of certain products, products that contain more than 4 items as a group, and large products such as but not limited to: Humless/Lion Energy/Renogy Generators and solar panels. Please confirm whether this fee will apply before making a return. NO RETURNS ON SELECT SALE ITEMS. Some sale items are short-dated or discontinued by the manufacturer. We cannot accept the return of these items unless you receive a Return Merchandise Authorization from our Customer Service. A 25% restocking fee may be applicable on such returns. Unopened products can be returned for a full refund of the purchase price minus restocking and credit card processing fees. Products must be sealed, unopened, and in original packaging. Products must be shipped back to PrepSOS at the customers expense. All merchandise must be insured properly by the customer. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of the returned products. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. If items are not insured properly and get lost or damaged when returned, we cannot grant refunds. No refunds on the products that have less than 60% of the content in the container. No refunds on water filters that have been used. IMPORTANT: During summertime months many products’ shelf-life may be drastically shortened if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbors house, or not to deliver if no one is home. Our products are shipped in fresh condition and stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products. Promotional Items (free products, T-shirts, etc.) must be returned if the associated product is returned. Full refunds may not be granted if these items are not returned. International Orders If your order is returned to us due to banned/restricted products, a wrong address or refusal to pay fees, we will issue you a partial refund. You will be responsible for any return shipping charges and for any additional custom fees for your returned package. Those charges will be deducted from your order total and the remaining balance, if any, is the amount that will be refunded.