From the Manufacturer:
The KDF shower filter removes up to 95% of chlorine. The KDF 55 granules also remove or reduce hydrogen sulfide, microorganisms, scale and water-soluble heavy metals such as lead, mercury and iron. KDF process media also kill bacteria and inhibit the growth of bacteria, algae and fungi. As an added benefit, KDF media reduce lime scale, mold and fungi in your shower. The dual media KDF Shower Filter will typically last 10,000 gallons or one year whichever comes first. The shower filter contains KDF 55 granules, which are most effective in removing or reducing chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, microorganisms, scale and water-soluble heavy metals such as lead, mercury and iron.
- Reduces up to 95% of chlorine
- Reduces chemical absorption and vapor inhalation
- Berkey shower filters typically last (approx.) one year or 20,000 gallons (whichever comes first) before a replacement is needed
- Reduces lime, scale, mold and fungi in showers
- Back flush attachment included to prevent premature clogging. Do not use with Shut-off valve
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.