Augason Farms Honey Powder is perfect for use in recipes. Reconstituted it is delicious on breads, rolls, or muffins. Honey powder, like liquid honey, can be used as a flavoring or sweetener. It provides the typical flavor characteristics of honey, but without the water and a 30 year shelf life. In the powder form, the consistency is much easier to handle than liquid honey.
- 10 year shelf life*
- 340 servings total
- 3 lb, institutional size (#10) can
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- No refrigeration needed
- Easy to reconstitute or use in powder form
- Uses in powder form
- Dry rubs
- Adding to cake, cookie, and bread mixes
- Sprinkle on hot and cold cereals, ice cream
- Dust on seeds and nuts before roasting
- Add to hot and cold drinks like tea or fruit drinks
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F (ideal humidity 15 percent).