Wallaby Oxygen Absorbers
Showing all 2 results
Wallaby 100-Pack 300cc Oxygen Absorbers – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$36.99
Wallaby 100-Pack 400cc Oxygen Absorbers – (SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS)$37.99
Wallaby Oxygen Absorbers For Food Storage
The Brand with
We’re Wallaby, a California, USA-based food storage company. In our chaotic world, it’s important to always be prepared. We knew there had to be a better way to prep and store food long-term, but were unable to find a trustworthy solution. We decided to engineer a superior product, integrating FDA food-safe, BPA-free for maximum durability and protection.
What makes our products unique?
Our products are specially designed with emergency preparedness in mind. We create reliable long-term solutions, so when you need it most, you can count on your supply to be fresh.
Why do we love what we do?
If we provide individuals and families peace of mind and a sense of security, we’ve done our job and that brings us joy.
What problem are we solving?
We offer preparedness supplies, thoughtfully designed in California. Our line provides reliable protection to keep dry goods fresh for up to 30 years. We are always looking to innovate on behalf of our community.
- Ten Packs Of Oxygen Absorbers – Uniquely offered as sets of ten, Wallaby absorbers are packaged and heat sealed closed immediately after production. Never repackaged in order to prevent oxygen exposure and maximize their potency and shelf life.
- 300CC Capacity – Perfect for use in Wallaby 1-Gallon Mylar bags and other airtight containers to extend the shelf life of dry goods – powders, spices, grains, beans, pastas, and cereal, as well as dehydrated and Harvest Right freeze dried foods.
- FDA Food Grade & Safe – Absorber packet material is food grade and safe to use for the short AND long term storage of all food items. Wallaby products are strictly tested to ensure the highest level of compliance to safety standards.
- Convenient Storage Bag – Outer packaging has a zipper seal to enable easier storage and retrieval of the vacuum sealed absorbers inside. Keep all of your supplies organized in one place. No more spoiled absorbers or lost packets.
- NOTE: Bags may NOT shrink like a vacuum bag when the oxygen has been removed. Absorbers do NOT absorb air; they absorb oxygen which is only 21% of the air. About 1/5 of the air volume will be gone, 4/5 remains no matter how many absorbers are used.