The Frontier UQC Splice Kit is the easiest and most effective way to integrate a UQC compatible filter (such as the Frontier Pro or Frontier Max) to a legacy hydration system or DIY setup. Using the splice kit is as easy as a quick snip and inserting the barbed connectors into your 5/16” tubing. When no filter is needed, the UQC splice connects together for standard, uninhibited usage of your tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Universal connectivity fits all hydration systems with 1/4″ hoses, such as Nalgene®
- Ideal for the Aquamira Frontier Pro and Aquamira Frontier Max UQC compatible filters
- Two-button design prevents accidental disconnects
- Valved connector shuts off liquid flow when disconnected
- Smooth profile does not catch on equipment