How Does EMP Shield Work?
EMP Shield will protect all the electronics and equipment connected to your electrical system.
This is accomplished by shunting (shorting) the over voltage coming in from the grid and the induced voltage that is collected within your home.
Whether the source of electrons are from within your home or coming into your electrical system from outside the home (the grid), the Shield will see the surge and protect your electrical system. Our technology reacts in less than 1 billionth of a second. Since the shunting is completed incredibly fast, the over voltage is drained away from the equipment before the voltage can rise high enough to damage any equipment. We call this new technology SightSpeed™
Why Do I Need EMP Shield?
- The Government has released an EMP Executive order & Homeland Security is urging people to get prepared quickly!
- Although the grid may be down, your electrical equipment and home will still be functional if you have EMP Shield.
- EMP Shield will ensure your vehicle operates after an EMP helping you get home, save family members, or even get supplies while others cannot.
- Your home will be 100% protected from lightning saving you thousands of dollars and months of time if you are hit with lightning.
- If you have a solar system or generator, you will have power and functional equipment while others do not!
All Phases an EMP (E1, E2, & E3)
Listed by the Department of Homeland Security
One of the Worlds Fastest
Our Technology Begins Pulling Excess Electricity from Your Homes Electrical System in 500 Trillionths of a Second
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
The EMP Shield is Capable of Withstanding up to 228,000 AMPS per phase.
IP 66 Rated
For Use in Extreme Hot & Cold Climate Conditions. Extreme weather proven at Edison Testing Laboratories.
Easily Installs in 10 Minutes or Less
We have designed the EMP Shield to install easily for any application. All devices have an easy to follow installation guide.