- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY: Dried sweet potato packs have a long shelf life, making them ideal for disaster preparedness and situations where fresh sweet potatoes may not be readily available.
- HEALTHY SNACKS FOR ADULTS, KIDS SNACKS: Just add water and rehydrate for dishes like casseroles, pancake, bread, cinnamon bread, stews and soups!
- BACKPACKING FOOD, CAMPING FOOD: Its lightweight, making it a great option for hiking in the mountains, and other outdoor activities. Add to it to freeze dried veggies and you now have the perfect dehydrated meals for backpacking.
- NO MORE PEELING, SAVE TIME. Doesn’t spoil quickly like real potatoes that are left uncooked. Keep this canned food as part of your pantry essentials, prepper supplies or survival kit.
- VERSATILE: Use on dishes like stews, soup, casserole, crackers, black bean and burger, pudding, sweet potato and carrot soup, sweet potato bark with baked sweet potatoes. Add to instant mashed potatoes if you like it sweet.