During emergencies, you want food that needs very little preparation time (if any) so you can preserve time and fuel. You also need a variety of nutrients to keep your muscles strong and your health at optimum levels. Ready Harvest is known for providing the healthiest foods in the industry to make sure you stay strong and have a clear mind during stressful emergency situations. Ready Harvest foods are all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Since they are freeze-dried or dehydrated, they can be eaten straight from the container dry or simply by adding water. They are truly “life-saving” foods! Also, Ready Harvest is known for having the highest fill lines as well. You get more food per can and less wasted space than competing brands. That equals value for you and your family! This food comes in top-notch food-
storage cans (the most secure way of storing long-term food storage against rodents, moisture, etc.). When it comes to food for emergencies, you never want to take chances on your food being compromised.
- GREEN VEGGIE GOODIES: Made with 100% pure fresh asparagus, no additives added. These are sourced and manufactured in the USA, providing you the best dried asparagus there is, better than frozen asparagus.
- BACKPACKING FOOD, CAMPING FOOD: It’s easy to carry, making them a great option for outdoor activities. Add to it to freeze dried veggies and you now have the perfect dehydrated meals for backpacking.
- VERSATILE: Add to stir fry, as a side-dish, asparagus salad, asparagus soup or any other vegetable soup. It’s also easy prep because there’s no need for washing ang cutting. Also, no more wasted asparagus!
- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY: Canned asparagus is a valuable addition to emergency food supplies. It has a long shelf life, making them ideal for disaster preparedness and situations where asparagus fresh organic may not be readily available.
- GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN-FRIENDLY, LOW CALORIES: Any vegan or non-vegan can have this.Great source for Vitamins A, C, K, folate. Minerals like potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper. Other nutrients like inulin, asparagine, glutathione and rutin.