During emergencies, you want food that needs very little preparation time (if
any) so you can preserve time and fuel. You also need a variety of nutrients
to keep your muscles strong and your health at optimum levels. Ready Harvest
is known for providing the healthiest foods in the industry to make sure you
stay strong and have a clear mind during stressful emergency situations. Ready
Harvest foods are all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial flavors or
colors. Since they are freeze-dried or dehydrated, they can be eaten straight
from the container dry or simply by adding water. They are truly “life-saving”
foods! Also, Ready Harvest is known for having the highest fill lines as well.
You get more food per can and less wasted space than competing brands. That
equals value for you and your family! This food comes in top-notch food-
storage cans (the most secure way of storing long-term food storage against
rodents, moisture, etc.). When it comes to food for emergencies, you never
want to take chances on your food being compromised.
- EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY: Dried sweet potato packs have a long shelf life, making them ideal for disaster preparedness and situations where fresh sweet potatoes may not be readily available.
- HEALTHY SNACKS FOR ADULTS, KIDS SNACKS: Just add water and rehydrate for dishes like casseroles, pancake, bread, cinnamon bread, stews and soups!
- BACKPACKING FOOD, CAMPING FOOD: Its lightweight, making it a great option for hiking in the mountains, and other outdoor activities. Add to it to freeze dried veggies and you now have the perfect dehydrated meals for backpacking.
- NO MORE PEELING, SAVE TIME. Doesn’t spoil quickly like real potatoes that are left uncooked. Keep this canned food as part of your pantry essentials, prepper supplies or survival kit.
- VERSATILE: Use on dishes like stews, soup, casserole, crackers, black bean and burger, pudding, sweet potato and carrot soup, sweet potato bark with baked sweet potatoes. Add to instant mashed potatoes if you like it sweet.