The WaterBasics Series II RED Line filter incorporates a patented design and manufacturing method that makes it unique from any other emergency filter. The multi-media filtration system incorporates the power of electro-positive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of water while still maintaining high flow. The WaterBasics Series II filters are designed right out of the bag to be the “One Filter Fits All” solution for all of your emergency water needs. This simple filter fits in every WaterBasics system including bottles, bag to bag systems, pump kits and emergency water storage kits. Even the package can be used to collect water to drink from in an emergency, and it includes a mouthpiece and straw to convert it to a straw filter. The WaterBasics RED Line filter is the only emergency filter made in the USA and certified to remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and viruses to US EPA standards. It does all this without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The patented design also reduces harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 requirements and has been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin produced by algae blooms in the Great Lakes, something no hollow fiber filter can do. WaterBasics RED Line filters assure maximum protection in high risk emergency situations, while providing excellent flows and long service life in the most versatile emergency water systems available today.
The WaterBasics Series II RED Line filter is a complete “plug-and-play” system making it simple to use with no assembly required. The sealed capsule is built to withstand the rigors of emergency situations and includes everything you need to supply yourself and your loved ones with life-saving purified water.
Features and Benefits
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/min flow rate
- Certified filtration for 120 gallons (over 450 L)
- Series II connectivity perfectly integrates with all WaterBasics bottles, kits and systems
- Barbed fittings fits any ¼” tubing for use with hydration bladders or other systems
- Compact size fits bug out bags, emergency kits, purses, pockets and more
- Filter works as an emergency straw filter with included mouthpiece
- Package doubles as a water collection pouch
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Made in the USA