*THIS PARTICULAR PRODUCT AND OTHERS BY AUGASON FARMS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 WEEKS TO SHIP.
The Emergency Food Supply Variety Pail offers favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the outdoors, with treats and drinks as well. Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal is a palate pleasing breakfast staple, as are the Buttermilk Pancakes or the Scrambled Eggs with Bacon Flavored Bits. The popular Cheesy Broccoli Rice and Creamy Chicken Rice, among others, make quick and tasty meals at midday or at the end of the day. And there’s ample Morning Moo’s in this pack to help quench that thirst and keep you going strong.
- 111.5 servings
- 11 pouches
- 20 year shelf life*
- 16, 400 calories total
- Just add water meals
- No refrigeration needed
- For emergencies, camping and everyday use
The Emergency Food Supply Variety Pail includes:
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 1 pouch, 10 servings
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix – 1 pouch, 6 servings
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice – 1 pouch, 6 servings
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative – 1 pouch, 20 servings
- Vegetable Stew Blend – 1 pouch, 12 servings
- Creamy Chicken Rice – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Instant Potatoes – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Elbow Macaroni – 1 pouch, 7.5 servings
- Cheese Powder – 1 pouch, 15 servings
- Buttermilk Pancake Mix – 1 pouch, 8 servings
- Scrambled Eggs with Imitation Bacon Flavored Bits – 1 pouch, 12 servings
*Pouches in sealed pail, up to 20 years. Once removed, up to 5 years or pouch “best by” date, whichever comes first. Opened pouch, 1 year. When properly resealed, briefly opening the pail to examine or remove pouches should have no effect on overall shelf life of the remaining pouches. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).