Size: Pouch (1-Count)
This lasagna is traditional Italian comfort food with an adventure-friendly, and vegetarian, twist. We use a hearty and organic soy protein in lieu of ground beef — and you may have never known the difference. We never skimp on the spices, so your lasagna will be full of your favorite Italian seasonings. Then there’s the tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and perfectly cooked, plump noodles. You’ll hardly believe a pot, water, heat, and 20 minutes of rehydration time is all that lies between you and a nutritionally balanced meal. Bon appetite!
- TAKE ANYWHERE MEAL – Whether youre camping, hiking, backpacking or hunting, take our lightweight, freeze dried and dehydrated Lasagna with you. Just add water to one of our two serving pouches for an easy to prepare and even easier to eat meal.
- ALWAYS PREPARED – Our ready to eat meals are shelf-stable and offer a long shelf-life making them the perfect emergency food supply to stock up. We got you covered whether youre stocking up for hurricane season or other natural disasters, the next pandemic, or just in case. Security is good food when you need it most.
- NOURISHING & DELICIOUS – Tomatoes, parmesan cheese, noodles, vegetarian ground beef and the perfect blend of Italian seasonings makes our lasagna a hearty meal for any adventure. Freeze dried for freshness, our flavorful lasagna is a nutritious and delicious way to stay nourished.
- PACKED WITH PROTEIN – No matter where the road, river or trail takes you, fuel up with a tasty, protein packed meal. Our lasagna is a traditional Italian comfort food that contains 38 grams of protein to keep you going strong.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – Experience soul-warming Italian comfort food with every bite of our lasagna. Non-GMO, vegetarian and gluten-free, our lasagna is a sustainable and satisfying way to feed your adventurous spirit.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.