A Breakfast Bucket includes 4 different breakfast varieties, at 18 servings each, for a total of 72 servings. Plus, a bonus 32 servings of Grade A Nonfat Dry Milk for a combined total of 104 servings.
- Whole Powdered Eggs – 432 Servings
- Freeze Dried Diced Chicken Breast – 180 Servings
- Freeze Dried Ground Beef – 180 Servings
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water hurries up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.
- 93,960 Calories
- 792 hardy servings of meals high in protein
- Beef and Chicken have 15 year shelf life
- Eggs have a 25 year shelf life
- No refrigeration required
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- 6 four gallon stackable buckets with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 14″
- Total weight of buckets is approximately 42 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
The 6 Month Protein Booster Kit alone is NOT A Complete 6 Month’s Worth of Food. The Protein Booster Bucket must be paired with a Survival Entrèe Bucket & a Breakfast Bucket to provide a complete and balanced diet. For a Complete 6 Months Worth of Food, see our 6 Month Survival Combo Kit.
There are no reviews yet.