- LONG SHELF LIFE: Store at home, makes it ideal for disaster preparedness or as hurricane preparedness items.
- EASY AND TASTY MEALS: Just add water and rehydrate for dishes like stews, stir fries, ramen noodles and soups. Eat it plain as a keto chip or veggie chips. Cheaper than individual serving pouches.
- BACKPACKING FOOD: Camping essentials that are lightweight and easy to carry, perfect for outdoor activities. Add to it to freeze dried veggies and you now have the perfect dehydrated meals for backpacking.
- HEALTHY SNACKS FOR ADULTS: Packed with nutrients and low in calories. Don’t just store it as part of your emergency survival kit, prepper supplies, use in different recipes as needed!
- NO WASTED GREEN BEANS , NO WASTED TIME. Doesn’t spoil quickly like fresh green beans that are left uncooked. Keep it as part of your pantry essentials, pantry staples.