Kit contains 156 1-week food pouches.
This 1-year 3-person survival food kit is a fantastic food-prep solution. The pouches each last 1 week and can be packed up and taken with you wherever you might need to go. Each pouch provides plenty of great-tasting, nutritious and easy-to-prepare food for one person every month for a full year.
ARE YOU PREPARED WITH ENOUGH FOOD TO GET THROUGH A CRISIS?
For most Americans, the answer is no. But when downed power lines, road damage, hurricanes, or winter whiteouts happen (to name a few), it can be difficult for emergency crews to reach you, especially in the first three or four days of an emergency. Our new BE READY™ 1-Week Emergency Food Supply takes the gamble out of your safety and will help you be ready for anything that comes your way.
Each Pouch Includes:
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (10 servings)
- Morning Moo’s Lowfat Milk Alternative (20 servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Noodle Soup (8 servings)
- Fettuccine Alfredo (4 servings)
- Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice (8 servings)
- Banana Chips (8 servings)
- Avg. 1,263 calories/33g protein per day
- Great-tasting survival food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Emergency food supply is designed to keep one person nourished up to one week
- Soft-sided pouches are lightweight, compact, and flexible; ideal for small spaces
- Pouches are lightweight and easy to transport
- Small enough to store in cars, trucks, office drawers, coat closets, backpacks, motorcycle saddlebags, and more
- Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Doubles as evacuation or shelter-in-place emergency food supply
- Freeze-dried emergency food is easy to prepare, just add water, cook, and ready in minutes
- Provides easy-prep camping food for outdoor activities
- Made in the USA
Convenient and Budget-Friendly. BE READY Emergency Meal kits in portable pouches are designed for affordability and convenience—not to mention great flavor—so you can always be prepared with survival food in every location you spend time. Places like home, workplace, automobile, RV, cabin, boat, and second home are critical locations for an emergency food supply. And don’t forget to prepare your college student by sending him or her off to school with BE READY kits for their dorm room.
Meals are easy to prepare. Add water and cook for a few short minutes (cooking times are indicated on individual pouches), and your hot meal is ready to enjoy in no time.
Don’t forget to stock up on water! To hydrate the meals in this food supply, you will need 2.6 gallons of water per pouch. That is just over one case (24, 12-ounce cans) of our eQuenchal Water canned water per pouch. It is also critical that you have enough emergency water to drink and stay hydrated. Experts recommend at least two quarts of water per day, per person (plus water for your furry friends). Whether you choose pouches or cans, be sure to stock up on plenty of water to go around.
There are no reviews yet.